Friday, April 3, 2009

If a Tree Falls in the Pasture...

Andy, Lynne and Lisa went to Lexington today to go shopping. I didn't get to go because I had to work. I worked in Lexington the last two days. We had six server builds I needed to complete. When they got back Andy cut down the old ugly broken tree in the back. It was actually in the adjoining property but it was right on the fence line and it's the one that dropped the big piece on our fence. It was time for it to go. The view out my office window is much nicer now.


He threw a rope around the top. Lisa and Lynne are down the hill pulling on it. He cut the hnging branch off first.

He cut a big notch in the direction he wanted it to fall. The girls barked.

3 comments:

  1. Timberrrrrr! LOL sorry I had to say it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should have tied Bahloo or Heidi to the rope and had them pull it over, come to think of it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love lots of comments so come back frequently and tell us what you think.