Sunday, October 25, 2009

More Fencing

We worked on the barnyard fence today. When it's done we'll be able to allow access to the barn from either pasture. We can put a water tank near where Piper is in the first picture. We are going to run wood fence down the hill so the big horses won't beat the chain link to death.

Heather stayed and helped us with post hole digging. Thanks Heather! She loves it.

I dug some too.

There will be a 12' gate on the post where the diggers are.

We got a new freezer for the Larrys.

They should fit in there.

The end of another fall weekend.

2 comments:

  1. How long before the Larry's are due in the freezer? Will they be on the menu around Thanksgiving time?
    Sorry I could bring Bryan to help with the post holes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Post holes are fun! Just not on that warm a day in fleece socks and rubber boots- my feet had been cold when I work that morning. once you get the hang of them diggers it was a lot easier. I was much better with the digger thingys than I was with the pick.

    Need more dug? I'll give 'em a go 'round again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love lots of comments so come back frequently and tell us what you think.