Sunday, November 8, 2009

The Last Day…

I had to work most of the day today. I was on-call and they called me at about 6:00am (after keeping me up until after 2:00am) and I got finished with the case at around 2:00 PM. I went down and took the Larry’s their last meal and marked them (with an “L” of course). We are taking them to the slaughter house in Frenchburg tomorrow. We’ll miss them, but I’m sure they’ll be delicious. I got the last of the sand out of the truck too. Hopefully it will cut down on the mud some this winter.

DSCF2485 The big horses noticed me up by the new fence shoveling sand.

DSCF2488

DSCF2491

DSCF2497

DSCF2502 Lisa worked on painting the fences.

DSCF2501 

Andy came over to change his oil and have lunch. He tilled the garden while he was here, adding lots of compost.

DSCF2507 

DSCF2510

The Larrys didn’t notice when I marked their backs.

DSCF2509

DSCF2511

Larry looked like he was guarding the hay pile.

1 comment:

  1. going to get a video of larry playing so you can watch it a couple times and just laugh?? It's got to be so odd watching something so big jump around like a little puppy . . .

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love lots of comments so come back frequently and tell us what you think.