Saturday, January 29, 2011

Snow Melt

I’m sorry for not posting in a while. I was sick most of last week so there wasn’t much of interest going on. Unless you count me coughing and blowing my nose as interesting. The weather has been terrible. When it finally stops snowing it gets cold so the snow stays or turns to ice. Today it was 50 so everything melted except a couple of the deeper drifts. We got some stuff done outside today and hopefully the weather will hold through tomorrow. I’ll have another post tomorrow to share all of the weekend’s activities.

I had my camera on the tripod pointing out my office window since early January. I took a couple of shots a day and put them together in this video.

3 comments:

  1. I like that video. I didn't realize the snow had come and gone that many times

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your snow lapse was awesome. I hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor little brother! The video is great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love lots of comments so come back frequently and tell us what you think.