Sunday, September 8, 2013

Firewood

It's hot out but summer is winding down. I got the last of the mowing done this week and parked the mower for the season. I need to grease it and take the front coupler in to be welded then I'll cover it up for winter. Ivy pulled through, she's out in the pasture again. Lisa still sneaks grain out to her every day. She needs the supplement.

 They act like this is the only shade in the world. They have more than five acres with assorted trees and shelters. Maybe they just like togetherness.

 The good chickens. We got 13 large eggs and one banty egg today.

 Andy came over to cut up the fallen tree. It's been laying out there for some time. A friend of his took it for firewood.

 There were some big pieces.

 She's there.

2 comments:

  1. Paige didn't want a close up this time?
    I had forgotten about that tree being down I was wondering which tree had come down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad Ivy pulled through, yay!

    Hi Paige!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love lots of comments so come back frequently and tell us what you think.