Sunday, April 6, 2014

It's a Drag

We got some stuff done this weekend. The weather was nice after some heavy rain. The driveway was rutted so I hooked up the box blade and fixed it.

 Cats like high places. It's good having cats again. The Internet doesn't have enough cat pictures.

 The tulips are getting bigger. Paige is not impressed.

 Andy came over to visit. Barbara is up and about. She seems to be doing a lot better.

 Hedy is in the big pasture with the cattle now. She still comes for her bottle. Everyone comes for Hedy's bottle.

 Hildy sitting out in the sun, chewing her cud, minding her own business, when suddenly a wild calf appears. "What's this? Maybe it has milk in it..."

  "If I pull really hard milk will come out. I just know it!"

 We got a new sheep corral for the rams.

 It will make feeding easier. It will help with loading when they go visiting, too.

 I pulled the chain drag around the bottom pasture today. There was a lot of big piles of poo.

 All the poo spread out and broken up. It works quite well.

 The main poo contributor. Heather locked her up for me. She freaked out when I dragged the lower bottom (Drifter not Heather). She was okay in the pen.

 The llamas came down to see what I was up to.

 The new girls. They keep a watchful eye all the time.

 Paige.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, lots of news. I'm glad Barbara is feeling better. And, I agree, there are not enough pictures of cats, horses, bunnies, cows, dogs, sheep, or llamas on the internet. Can't wait for pictures of tulips blooming!

    Hi Paige!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love lots of comments so come back frequently and tell us what you think.