Sunday, January 8, 2012

Fire in Clark County Follow Up

You can see the location better in this wider shot. It is the driveway just past Nelson's road.














Google really needs to update their satellite imaging. None of our barns or sheds are in this.

Here is another wide shot. I sent the local news a link to the pictures and they put several on the evening news.
Channel 18 News Report

They credited me on the broadcast version.








This was an early shot. I didn't know there was a fire until I heard the firetruck sirens. We don't hear a lot of sirens out here in the country so we always have to look.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that was some fire. Glad no one was hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did they ever figure out what caused the fire??? How did you get such a close up photo??? Just wow. That house looked sooo good it was really coming along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard the cause yet. That is my Kodak with the 10x zoom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. I wonder if it was electrical . . . I knew of three places last year that burned down from electrical fires.
    That close up was the 10x from your place? HOly crap!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love lots of comments so come back frequently and tell us what you think.