Monday, September 1, 2014

The Gatekeeper

I've had hundreds of emails asking why I haven't been posting to the blog. Well, if I could think of an excuse that you might actually believe, I would use it. All I can say is I'll try to do better.

 Dad was here in late July. He painted the wall where the old built-in entertainment center used to be. He also put the tiles down where the chairs are sitting. We'll move them in the winter and put a log rack there.

 Lisa painted the shed walls. She took a piece of the metal siding to Lowe's and they matched the color.

 Our old mower finally gave up so we bought a new zero turn. It's a Husqvarna M-ZT 52.

 We also got a gate opener. I got most of it installed today. It has a solar charger for the batteries and remotes like a garage door.There is an automatic sensor for exiting cars. There is a keypad entry controller outside that I didn't get installed, I needed some more parts but it was getting late. Hopefully we don't have any visitors or deliveries before I get it finished.

 Paige, Piper Satin.

1 comment:

  1. YAY a post! I thought you'd fallen off the edge of the world. :-) See, there is a lot happening up there. Very nice mower!

    Hi Paige, Piper, and Satin!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love lots of comments so come back frequently and tell us what you think.