Sunday, October 7, 2018

Sheep Chair


I found a place to store the sheep chair. It comes apart but doesn't go back together easily. It should be okay in front of the window. 

I usually wear the Kalashnikov 74 but have been carrying the Magnum for the last few days. The Mag is really lightweight but I'm used to the tip down carry of the Kalashnikov. 


The sheep chair is to restrain the sheep so you can work on them. 

The Böker Magnum

The Böker Kalashnicov 74 in high visibility orange. The orange is good in case I drop it in the grass. I have a black one to carry in the winter. I like Böker Autos.




It was a nice warm October day today. There may not be many more warm days this year. 

Luna was saying hi to Kathy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. We love lots of comments so come back frequently and tell us what you think.