Monday, October 8, 2018

Wood Chunk Cage

The last batch of firewood I picked up over at "the source" had a lot of smaller log slices. They were short after being split and didn't fit in the firewood racks. I put together this cage to hold them. I got the idea from Lisa's rock cage from the pod back in 2008.

It will burn just fine.


The Pod from 2008. Lisa packed all our decorative rock collection in the cage.

The Pod driver did comment on how heavy our unit was. 

Cassie! Stop chewing on the bark.

What bark? I'm not chewing on bark.

Ruffles (a.k.a. Rustles) 
Pond dinosaur.

3 comments:

  1. It stayed long enough for me to get the camera. I wasn't sure what it was until I saw it through the lens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, if you want rocks, I have rocks the size of that POD. No delivery though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love lots of comments so come back frequently and tell us what you think.