Saturday, May 16, 2009

Baby Update

Guess what we've been doing all day? If you guessed watching a cute little baby horse frolic around the pasture, you'd be correct. We are thinking it's a filly. Sundown still keeps between us and the baby but we think we saw pee coming out the back which is a sign of femaleness. Also when I was taking these pictures I could see her underside a little and it looks smooth under there. We'll let them settle down then try and get close again tomorrow. See additional pictures in the album here.




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. OMG she is soo adorable. I want a baby horsie now. . . I've got to settle with the bunnies I guess. it's too expensive to bred Jazz and I don't know what to do with a baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWE!!! She is so beautiful!!! So what are you planning on naming her???

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love lots of comments so come back frequently and tell us what you think.