Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Meeting Arizona

Sundown brought Arizona up to the barn for a visit. They were hanging out up here all day. Lisa went out this morning and took a bucket. It's possible that the bucket was Sundown's motivation but she stayed. Lisa was able to comb Sundown's mane and tail. Sundown let Lisa hold Arizona. Arizona was okay with it as long as she could see her momma. I went out this afternoon and Sundown took treats from me and let me scratch her ears. I think it's going quite well. Where can we get a halter small enough for that tiny little face? All of the pictures I took today can be found here.


Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. Very cool! I'm loving the baby horse pictures. :-) I also really like the babies name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not to be a smart aleck or anything... but they do make goat halters, don't they? That might be pretty close to the right size.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! She is just beautiful!!! And I think they might sell baby mini halters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think they do Marianne. I really wanted to pick her up and hug her, but I figured it wouldn't be appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://www.walkerstore.cc/ that's the store we have up here in FOrt Ann, if you want I'll swing-very quickly- though the store this weekend and see if they have one, if they do, i'll pick it up and send it down, whta color?
    You could also try State Line Tack, i know they have a website, i just don't know it

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think she should have a pink one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. and just to think on what Aunt cathryn said, yes, they make goat halters, sheep halters, llama and alpaca halters, cattle halters. i've spent far too much time wandering around walkers . . .

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love lots of comments so come back frequently and tell us what you think.