Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Flowers and Fruit

We went to the Montgomery County Nursery to get replacement cucumbers. Some of our original ones froze.

100_7911 They have a nice variety.

100_7915 I like these purple and white ones.

100_7916

100_7920 All I want is this chair. All I want is this chair and this plant. All I want is this chair and this plant and this door.

100_7917 Vicious pit bull. She's a sweetie really.

100_7919 Dad between the green houses. The hanging CDs and pie pans are to scare away the birds.

100_7928 Mom and Dad waiting by the flowers.

100_7927 St. Bernard pup. 100_7951 The first strawberries from our garden. These are gone now and the second batch was even bigger.

4 comments:

  1. Ooh!! Congratulations on the beautiful strawberries! Did they taste as good as they look?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice strawberries!! I'm guessing you are going to eat all of those before we come up for your birthday. If you find any Plymouth Barred Rock chickens, you should save them for me. I'll pick them up in July too. They can ride home in the back with Charlie and Gracie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The strawberries taste as good as they look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That nursery looks amazing - lots of pretty flowers. I'll add my comment about the strawberries - they look way better than the store bought ones. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love lots of comments so come back frequently and tell us what you think.