Monday, May 13, 2013

Greased Hog

It was cool and breezy today but it was sunny so hopefully we'll start drying out. I got the bush hog out to get it ready for the season.

 It was pretty out most of the day today.

 The girls were relaxing in the shade until Paige saw me with the camera. I think she is getting tired of all the publicity. She makes me feel like paparazzi. I often have to hide and wait for the perfect shot. Usually I have to turn the camera on when she isn't paying attention and sneak up on her. It is difficult to sneak up on a dog.

 The coupling is bent on the bush hog. It must have been like that when I put it away in the fall but I didn't notice. I'll need to get it straightened eventually.

 We went to TSC to get the new draw bar and sway bar for the 3 pt. hitch. The old ones were bent. The draw bar is the one with the holes, the sway bar is the one that goes from the lift back to the axle pin.

 I greased it and put 90w gear oil in the gear box. I found out the bottom seal was bad when I found the big puddle of 90w gear oil on the driveway.

  The locust trees are starting to bloom.

 Sneaking up on Paige.

1 comment:

  1. Paparazzi!! Poor Paige! The locust are so pretty when they bloom!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love lots of comments so come back frequently and tell us what you think.