Saturday, September 25, 2021

Box Blade

I got the brush cutter put away again. I think we're done with it for the year. I hooked up the box blade to clean out the feed areas around the hay cradles. I had to tighten one of the hitch pins. Its lock washer isn't locking so I'll have to find a new one. I didn't have any big enough to replace it.  

I took it down to the bridge to adjust it on the flat concrete. It's parked down in the shed now.

Lisa plans to move the sheep into the upper Reece pasture this weekend so I got the barn up there ready for them. We had the two Husqvarna mowers and the sheep table in there. I moved out the mowers and secured the table. The starter solenoid gave up on the Zero turn so I'll have to find a replacement for it too.
The sheep probably wouldn't hurt the table but it has some gaps and sharp edges they might get stupid with.

All tucked away behind panels.

They were hanging out on the hillside in the tall grass. 

They're usually up by the Braford Pear in the mornings. It will be a quick walk to the new pasture.


1 comment:

Thanks for commenting. We love lots of comments so come back frequently and tell us what you think.