Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year's Day

We stayed up and watched Dick Clark's Rockin New Year's Eve. It was rockin! We sort of forgot it was on until about 11:45 but we saw some of it. Lisa took everybody in to Lexington today. She didn't take any pictures so Heather will have to post some of the ones Andy took.


Allen was making sweet and sour sauce for dinner.

I think Andy was telling Heather how to get the snow blower started. They're heading home tomorrow so I think she wants them to be able to get in the driveway. Can you guess what Lisa is doing?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I am not completely sure, but i think she is making the girls dinner!!! If Piper was junmping up and down and all the girls were running around. Then going in and out of there crates or herding their dinner then I would knoe for sure it was dinner time for the girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well dad probably was telling me again how to start the snow blower but we've only got a few inches(4-5), so I'm probably not going to clear it. I've been driving on it for days now. heck, mom's little care is going through it just fine(with bald tires) so I'm not worried about clearing it. If i feel like it later, i might take a shovel to some of the deeper spots.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love lots of comments so come back frequently and tell us what you think.