Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Baby Birds and File Storage

You know how baby chickens are so cute when they are born? They're all soft and fluffy, one might say "adorable". Baby finches didn't get that. There are two little ones in the nest. The other nest had 5 eggs in it and none of them hatched. Lisa pulled them out and the female promptly laid two more eggs. We were surprised to see anything hatch after the power outage had it so cold in here.



My new hard drives came in and I got them installed. I labeled them this time so I would know which was which in the future. The 300GB drive is my system drive and the rest are file storage, I think 4 terabytes will be enough for a while. The 2TB drives are still a little pricey.

2 comments:

  1. AWWEEE HOW CUTE!!!! I love finches!!! I don't know much about computers, but congrats on getting more file storage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes, most baby birds are ugly with a capital U. Except for Noel, she was gorgeous!

    Are those hard drives for your personal use? Holy crap, if they are!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love lots of comments so come back frequently and tell us what you think.