Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sun Beam

It was a nice sunny day today. I had to stay inside working all day. I've been busy at work. We have a lot of server builds and also two VMware host server implementations going on now. That's in addition to all the day-to-day stuff. It's good having all of the extra work. It shows that the customer is growing and will continue to need my services. Still, I would like to have gone outside. The weather cooled off after the storm yesterday. It's still a little breezy and in the 50's. The mud is bad again with all the water turning back to it's liquid form in addition to the rain. Lisa got some new boots at Tractor Supply. I think they are the same kind Anne has. High brown on1es, I'll see if I can get her to model them for you. The little leopard print one weren't cutting it in the harsh conditions. My white fisherman boots are okay but they don't come up high enough.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Looks like Paige was really enjoying that sunlight. (Is that one Paige or Satan??? I tought it was Paige.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure that was a typo. We do not have a dog named Satan. Her name is S-A-T-I-N. It is Paige in the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paige looks none too pleased about having her picture taken.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats the purdy girly that i loveee and wanna borrow for a while . . . . Yes, mudd boots. walmart has some that come up to calf height, called milking boots thats what i wear. they're aren't terribly expensive and they are very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't worry Marianne, the instructor at dog school called her that one day in class. That got some comments! Your Grandmother used to do it too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love lots of comments so come back frequently and tell us what you think.