Friday, September 22, 2017

Fetch Jim Fetch

I worked from home today and Poppy took full advantage. She must think that since I am sitting around doing nothing I should be throwing the ball. The first time, I was working on a report with information that management needed before an afternoon meeting with the customer. What good is some report? How could that be important? It doesn't fling a ball across the yard. The next time I was deploying services for another customer. I mean, it's not like it was going to make our company much money. It can wait, there was a ball on the shelf with my name on it. It really got bad after lunch.

Could you say no to those faces?


I couldn't say no.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. We love lots of comments so come back frequently and tell us what you think.