Tuesday, September 19, 2017

The Lambs of 2017

I'm sorry you all have missed the last few years of the bloody reality that is lambing season. This year's batch of lambs have done really well. We only had two bums and I don't think any of them died randomly. Maybe next year I can bring back all the gory details!

We had them in the catch pen for their final worming.
You can see the spotted llama in the background. That's "Freckles".

It's hard to tell but I think there are 30. Two of them are getting
promoted to breeding ewes. It's the two on the right next to the weeds.

They don't like the crowding but it is necessary for worming.

In case you had not heard, we lost Leo. He stowed away on Heather's
truck and was never seen again.

He may have been the worst lap cat ever, but I miss him.

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting. We love lots of comments so come back frequently and tell us what you think.