Friday, August 27, 2021

Another Form Started

I got started on the ground work for the next slab form. It was raining today and it was cooler back there under the porch roof. 

First I moved most of the decorative rocks.

I broke up the top soil with a spade shovel.

I used the square shovel to scrape the topsoil and give it a rough grade. It's going to be low in the back like the last one but I'll use rock to fill it instead of the weedy dirt.

I got most of the clearing done. The cart was full and I didn't want to go out in the rain to dump it. 

I did eventually get some help.


1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the pics when those last two are poured and finished. It's looking awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love lots of comments so come back frequently and tell us what you think.