Sunday, August 29, 2021

Pulling Posts

I got the last of the bush hogging done for the season (I hope) so I unhooked the cutter. I put the boom lift on to try and pull up the posts around the Bradford pear. It worked fine since we hadn't put any concrete around them. With concrete it would have been a different story.

I put it in close to the lift arms. I didn't want too much leverage since I wasn't sure how much resistance there would be. I didn't want to flip the tractor.

I wrapped the chain around the base of the post and the cross bar.

No problems.
    


All done.

I also got the broken lenses on the truck lights fixed. I ordered the parts last week and they came in on Friday.



The mirror ones came in a pack of two. They had LED lights in them and they were a slightly different color so I replaced them both. 

The tail light was identical to the old one. It's just cleaner.

They were playing with a pear. Well, one of them was playing.

Marianne is transporting this foster puppy to KY so she is staying here for a couple of days. His name is Pugsley. He is not a Sheltie.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. We love lots of comments so come back frequently and tell us what you think.