Sunday, August 8, 2021

Yellow Sauce

I mowed the driveway area and backyard today. Also worked on the compost pile. It seems to be getting bigger. Lisa canned some tomatoes. 

The llamas have been going back in the hornet pen. I think the hornets are gone.

You can see how much the chickens stir it up compared to how it was last week.

I was about halfway done here. It was hot and I needed a break. I got more done later.

Andy brought over the lumber he had leftover from his building project.
 I stacked it in the loft so it would lay flat and stay dry.

There were some 16 foot boards. The one sticking out is a 20 footer.


Kelly had a bath today.

Lisa made pasta sauce.

She used the yellow tomatoes. It tastes great.

We went down to bark at the cows.

1 comment:

  1. Cows are so fun to bark at! What did Sophie think of the girls?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love lots of comments so come back frequently and tell us what you think.