Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Snake in the Garage

 Lisa messaged me this morning with a picture of a weird looking snake that was in our garage. She said the strange ridges straightened out when it moved. It's a good size snake. Hopefully it stays out of the barn where the chicks are.



I was in the Lexington office today but still had a chance to work on the compost a little and get some exercise. It was hot so I didn't do too much.
The lawn clippings decayed some and got scratched around by the chickens.


I buried it. There are a lot of voids from the piled up barn floor chunks. I'm thinking that will give air to the decomposing grass. It's all an experiment so we'll see.

Lisa gave the chicks the melon scraps and, of course, rotten tomatoes.


1 comment:

  1. EEEKKKKK. Mr Snake needs to go hunt for some moles or something!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love lots of comments so come back frequently and tell us what you think.