Sunday, October 10, 2021

Cleaning out the Barn

I moved the trailer out and started mucking out the barn in the feed pasture. It's dark and wet in there. When I get the drainage sorted out it should be able to dry out. It needs a window or a skylight, it's too dark.

I pushed the hay rack over so the trailer could sit on the gravel.

The area where the posts were is pretty much cleared. 

You can see the mark on the bottom board where the muck was piled up to.

I got three heavy loads out. The pile on the left is all from today.

They saw me working in their favorite pasture. They were sure it was moving day. By "favorite" I mean whichever pasture they aren't in at the time.

Good night.



2 comments:

  1. Wow, you got a lot of "stuff" out of the barn. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be some super nice black gold by spring!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love lots of comments so come back frequently and tell us what you think.