Saturday, October 16, 2021

Post Rack Post

 I did some work in the feed pasture barn. I got another load of muck shoveled out. The upper half isn't as deep doo-doo. It must have flowed downhill and collected in the lower back corner. I also got the rack set up to hold the fence posts. Some are new but most of them are used. 

I leveled the spot for the blocks.

The left side blocks were about 1-1/2 inches lower so I put a 2x6 on top to make them even.

They were dirty but should stay dry.

The t-posts are the ones we removed from the aisleway. 

I took the generator, compressor and nailer down to do the fence wall tomorrow.

Farm dogs.

Poppy in motion.

The Britneys are growing. 

1 comment:

  1. Nice job 9n the poop shoveling. Barn is looking good.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love lots of comments so come back frequently and tell us what you think.