Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Porch Progress

The porch guys came out today and got quite a bit done. They took down the old porch first and saved it for me. I think I'll use it as the floor to the hen house. Or maybe a deck under the kitchen window for Lisa's gardening bench.


Arizona is loosing her baby fuzz. She looks a little mangy and it doesn't help that she rubs on the chain link constantly. The steps down will be on this end of the porch next to the house. The roof will follow the existing roof line and come out eight feet to cover the deck.



I was taking pictures which,of course,prompted lots of barking.

2 comments:

  1. Great progress on the deck, I can't wait to see what the house looks like when it's all finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that porch is HUGE! somehow or another some of those pictures make it look bigger than the first few pics you put up.

    DOes baby have a darker strip down her back or not? I can't really tell from the pics. without the strip she's a buckskin, with a strip she's a dun . . ., either way she's still adorable :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love lots of comments so come back frequently and tell us what you think.