Saturday, July 3, 2021

Company of Horses

Heather's horses arrived today. They seem to be okay out in the pond pasture. They were able to locate the grass and have eaten some of it. I fixed the hot wire grounding wire. It was still getting a charge but it needed to be cleaned up and made ready. The hot wire isn't for keeping the horses in, it just keeps them from leaning on the fences. I mowed the driveway and shed yard after lunch. We smoked a rack of ribs with maplewood. They were awesome. 

It looks like something was chewing on it. My bet is on squirrels. 

It should be okay, I probably should get some outdoor rated wire.

I left a short service loop.



I found a place to store the cattle panels. 

We took our walk through the front pasture so we could look at the horses.

Walking the horses in.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. We love lots of comments so come back frequently and tell us what you think.