Sunday, July 25, 2021

Cutting Bamboo

Keeping bamboo is a constant battle. It spreads rapidly and we try to keep it under control by mowing down the shoots. It still manages to inch its way out into the rest of the yard. Some of the stalks get top heavy and tip over., that's what I was going after today.

Poppy likes it when I cut bamboo.

This was just one section. There was more.

 
Every stick is a toy in Poppy's world.

I bundled them up with strings and took them to the burn pile.

We got some bird ribbon for the tomatoes.

Hopefully it will help keep them away.

I finally finished cleaning up the John Deere. I took off the deck, scraped and hosed it real good. Also sprayed down the bagger. 


It wasn't too bad. I put those blades on at the beginning of the season.

There's only one little ding but mostly in good shape.

It cleaned up okay.

I took a few glamour shots for the ad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. We love lots of comments so come back frequently and tell us what you think.