Friday, July 9, 2021

New Poo

With the absence of the rabbits, the compost has been getting a little one dimensional. I had been thinking of collecting from the cattle pastures. Heather's horses have been in the pond pasture for about a week now. I think their contributions will do just fine. Horse is a hot manure but we're done pulling from the compost for the year. By next season it will be perfect.

The tomato hornworms are back. I plucked off two this afternoon. I left the one with the wasp cocoons.  

Zombie hornworm with wasp cocoons.

 
Luna walked with us today. Last night she stayed up the hill.

The lambs like to hang out under the new trees.

The black sheep.

There was a good selection on top of the hill.

I filled two carts easily.

Stormy was curious about what I was up to.


Next year's garden soil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. We love lots of comments so come back frequently and tell us what you think.