Friday, July 2, 2021

Shed Corral

Heather's horses are coming to stay for a while in the pond pasture. There is more grass over there than the sheep can eat this time of year and they should like it. The fescue is going out now but the orchard grass and bluegrass is coming in nicely since we've been keeping it mowed and it got limed two years ago. There's a good amount of white clover this year as opposed to the usual purple clover. They'll also find a bit of alfalfa out there mixed in the clover patches. Since horses aren't particularly dainty and Heather's are no exception I blocked off the old sheep shed so they wouldn't go in it. 
I needed a six foot panel. I had two eights and a ten so that's what I used.

I lag bolted some clamps on both ends and chained it in the middle to hold it.

The sheep are in the feed pasture as of today.

Bobby came to say hi while I was collecting panels. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. We love lots of comments so come back frequently and tell us what you think.