Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Moving the Panels

You probably remember this post, Tree Corral, from spring of 2013. We had used the corral panels we got in Liberty the previous October. They first appeared in this post. The baby locust trees have grown up and they are ready to be set free. I moved them out of the pasture with a little help. The sheep are going in there this Friday so they should clean up the area.


Naturally I had a lot of help.

We had to bark at the sheep on the way down.

She was biting it while Luna barked at it. No actual help was happening.

I dragged them to the fence and tipped them over so I could pick them up with the truck.




Seven year old trees.

1 comment:

  1. Wouldn't that be 8 year old trees? I can't believe it's been that long ago. I was thinking 2 or 3 years. Wow time is flying by!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love lots of comments so come back frequently and tell us what you think.