Thursday, June 10, 2021

Rainy Day

It rained all day today. When it wasn't pouring down it was sprinkling. After work I went into Winchester and got gas for the truck and chainsaw. I dropped off a package at the UPS Store and was planning to get a haircut but the wait time was over an hour so I went to Walmart instead. Our office is opening again and I won't be able to wear shorts and a t-shirt every day now. Since I'm a different size now than I was last time I was in the office I needed a few things.

Tequila's fur is so thick she barely notices the rain.

The water was rushing across the driveway. This was about 20 minutes after it quit raining.

You could tell the water had been over the curb on the bridge before I got down there. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. We love lots of comments so come back frequently and tell us what you think.