Friday, June 18, 2021

Nemesis Bird

There has been a cardinal at my office window all week. When it isn't making it's little cheep-cheep cheep-cheep, noise, it's flinging itself against the window. Lisa won't let me kill it. 

All day long.

When Lisa was at Matthews he cooked a rack of ribs on his smoker. She said they were the best ribs she ever ate. We went and got a new smoker today at Tractor Supply. It isn't the same as his but she said it looks similar. It has the wood pellets in a hopper on the side. 


I got all the parts unpacked. I'll put it together in the morning when it's cool in the garage.

Another thing I'll do in the morning is move the anti-scalp wheels down on Lisa's tractor. They're all the way up from the factory and need to be lowered. We're getting a few scalp marks on turns and bumps.


We're using it on a fairly high setting so I'll probably move them to the bottom hole.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. We love lots of comments so come back frequently and tell us what you think.