Friday, June 11, 2021

Storm Damage

Some big storms went through today. These rained a lot but not as much as yesterday's flood. Today it was the wind. Two big branches came down. One on the driveway and the other in the upper sheep pasture.

This is the river running through the barn.

I started digging a ditch to divert the water to the back of the barn.
I think It will need a drain tile and rock.

It was a good size branch

It was completely blocking the driveway. Poppy wanted to continue the walk but I had to go get the chainsaw.

It landed on both sides of the fence. I should be able to pull it back up.

That's where it came from.

The other side of the driveway fence was also struck.

The new chainsaw worked great. I'm so glad we got it last week. It was just in time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. We love lots of comments so come back frequently and tell us what you think.