Friday, June 4, 2021

Bush Hogged

The ground dried up enough to cut the grass in the cow pasture. I got the top done, I can get the lower part tomorrow or Sunday. I still need to do the ram pastures and the cow side creek bottom. The bush hog worked fine with the new height adjuster and sharp blades. 

We went down to scout the pasture before mowing.

I checked on the fence posts. I'm going to collect them and wash them off. I'll find a better place for them. They're worth a lot more now than when we bought them.

I'll put them on the trailer that's been parked down there. I need to pull it out anyway. I'll need it to get gravel for the next phase of slabs.

Bush hog selfie. I was stopped.

Lisa mowed the lawn and Tequila found a stick. You can see the cherry trees in the background. The branches are so heavy they touch the ground.

Poppy enjoyed the fresh cut grass.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. We love lots of comments so come back frequently and tell us what you think.