Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Tomato Cages

I went to Stanton after work today to pick up the zero turn. I actually got it back last Saturday but the main pulley came off when I was mowing. Since bolting the pulley on is a fairly simple task the mechanic let his sub-apprentice trainee do it. We hauled it back down there Sunday and the service manager put it back on. It has the electronic clutch on it that spun off along with the bolt, which I couldn't find.

We should have mowing covered.

Fun Bobby came over to see us when I took the girls for their walk. He still looks for a bottle but he doesn't get one anymore.
 
He's still cute.

Ivy was panting hard and it wasn't that hot out.

That's Bobby and his sister.

The lambs weren't happy about the dogs barking at them. Ivy ignored them.

I got some of the cages put on the tomato beds. We'll have to cut one more panel unless Lisa has some pieces put away.
We only had three tomato beds last year. We'll use bamboo sticks across the welded wire cages to support the plants as they grow.

Beans are doing well. I broke off those rogue bamboo shoots.

The onions.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. We love lots of comments so come back frequently and tell us what you think.