Saturday, December 6, 2008

Newest New Blog

I’m sorry about all the switching around. I have to keep my fans and loyal blog followers happy. The last time I accessed the Wordpress blog from work I noticed that the pictures weren't displayed right and they would disappear when the cursor hit them. Then Cathryn said it was doing it to her too. That was enough. So here I am back on Blogspot. Enjoy!



To look at older posts you can still go back to
http://jimdwarner.wordpress.com/ and of course even older posts are still at http://jimdwarner.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. Alright that is it!!! Just stick with one place to blog and stop changing every few weeks!!! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This site works much better with my computer, too. You don't have to "chase" the pictures down to see them

    ReplyDelete
  3. I won't change until I fill up my alotted space. Then I'll get another Blogger identity and fill that one up.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love lots of comments so come back frequently and tell us what you think.