Sunday, December 14, 2008

To Stop a Thief

It has been an unpleasant weekend. Lisa has been sick and I had to work all last night and all of today. I had server upgrades last night and today there have been network issues in our Boulder site. I did get a chance to put some barbed wire up on the fence by Mr. Reece's hay. We'll see if it keeps the horses from stealing.

The wind blew the tarps off of the hay. It doesn't look moldy so they are probably okay. You can see where they have been pulling apart the roll. I put another strand of wire about a 12 inches above the top one there. It might give them something to think about. Mr. Reece was there and he came over and helped me stretch the wire. He said if this doesn't work we can put a hot wire across the top. He has electric fence.


















The mud on the inside of the truck bed is from Bahloo licking it. They gave me a hard time before I went down to fix the fence but I was surprised they didn't come help.

2 comments:

  1. They didn't come and help because they knew what you were doing. Bahloo is probably thinking about how to un-do all of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Lisa is feeling better and back to her old self again soon!!! Good lucky stopping Bahloo!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love lots of comments so come back frequently and tell us what you think.