Monday, May 17, 2021

Drained

I'm on call this week so I'm not sure how much I'll get done around the house. The weather is supposed to be warm and dry so hopefully I can get some things accomplished. Lisa ran out of gas in the John Deere this afternoon. I put the last of what we had in the gas cans in it. I've been wanting to drain the gas out of the generators since they were both full and winter storm season is behind us. I drained the Generac today. That should give us enough until we can get into town to fill the cans. 



It drained faster out of the hose before the selector but it was really short and I didn't want to stand there and hold it. I put it back and pulled the one under the selector. It was slow but I just let it be slow.

Since it was a slow day, here's a llama in a tie.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. We love lots of comments so come back frequently and tell us what you think.