Friday, May 28, 2021

Stay on Target

We had a big rain storm today so I went out to watch the drain I put in under the sidewalk. It works really well. There isn't any flooding in front on the slab and the water seems to be moving out of the drain pipe fast enough to keep up.

Eventually I'll get some more pipe and send it down the hill farther.

This area would have been under water with the amount of rain that was coming down.

 I got the last two big logs split today. I'll miss those big bastards.

Next to last on the splitter.

Last one.

Ready to make some firewood.

The splitter is right under their nest full of baby barn swallows. They didn't care for me being out there.

They were flying around my head. You can see one in flight in the upper right.

Tequila is adjusting well. She's only 10 months old so still a puppy. She hasn't gotten used to all the farm noises. I tried to take her on a walk down the hill and she freaked out when Fun Bobby and Ivy came over to the fence. She probably would have been okay until Ivy opened her big mouth.

She's more relaxed today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. We love lots of comments so come back frequently and tell us what you think.