Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Stanton

 I took the mower to Stanton to the repair shop. Advanced Turf and Equipment Resources in Winchester where we usually go were both booked solid for at least four weeks. I called a couple of places in Lexington and it was the same story. Lisa called around and found this place in Stanton. It's called Brown's and he's an authorized dealer/repair shop for Husqvarna. They said they could start on it this week. The guy took it right into the shop, which I took as a good sign.

I had mowed the bottom cow pasture last so I hosed it off for them.

They have a wide selection of equipment and accessories.

I picked up the battery for Lisa's tractor while I was in Stanton.

I tied it down with bailing twine.

Poppy still got her walk even though I was late. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. We love lots of comments so come back frequently and tell us what you think.