Thursday, May 13, 2021

Pile of Crap

I worked on the compost pile today after work. This time I shoveled it from left to right. Next time I'll shovel right to left. You have to keep the compost open and turned so it grows good tomatoes. I'll go to the barns and run ins and collect more and put it in the spot I just cleared. Next time I turn over the pile the new stuff will be on the bottom. 



The green beans started to come up.

They should be tasty.


The onions are getting bigger.

They should be large sweet onions.
We'll plant the tomatoes this week. There is a frost advisory for tonight so we wanted to wait. The advisory isn't for Clark county but it is nearby so we thought it better to wait.
Farm dog

I was checking the tractor, Poppy joined me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. We love lots of comments so come back frequently and tell us what you think.