Monday, May 24, 2021

It's Hot

 It was 90 degrees today. I was working inside so it didn't bother me too much. We got notice from work that they are re-opening the office on June 1st. I'll be going in to Lexington two days a week. Probably on Tuesdays and Thursdays. It will be nice seeing everyone again but I'll miss being at home with Lisa and the girls. 

Poppy had to go wait in the shade while I filled the sheep water.

I made a gas run after work. 
We're still waiting on the Husqvarna to finish getting repaired. They had a complication. The pully on the bottom of the motor wouldn't come off so they had to cut it off. It's been two weeks and the grass hasn't stopped growing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. We love lots of comments so come back frequently and tell us what you think.